July 26, 2008

About this blog

I had been wanting to figure out a way to be in touch with my students in the best possible way. Email is just plain text. smses are too short and painful to type. phone calls hurt my ears and pockets in a big way! My website and blogging I figured is the most creative and in thing to stay connected:-). And hence this blog. I will be sharing most of my life’s happenings, viewpoints and stuff around me on this site. So keep reading it.

And do care to post your compliments/comments. It my blog but its 4 U, just U !!

love
Jai Gurudeva!
Ramnik

4 comments:

  1. jai gurudev bhaiya...u luk gr8 in long hair ..so grow dem again ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. jai guru dev!!! kaise ho bhaiyaa??? its wonderful u hv got ur own blog now.. v all cn b connected.... lukin 4ward 2 ur course agn.. wl see u dere!!! bye 4 now...
    love
    anmol

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes bhai
    actually this blog is for us ,,,,,,,
    yahi ek rasta hai jisse hum aapko pareshan kar sakte hai,,,,,,,,,,
    jgd bhai..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeo, probably its the best way, bhaiya!!

    Wishing u happy n regular blogging :p

    Jai Gurudeva,
    Bhanuja

    ReplyDelete

Love. Jai Gurudeva!
Ramnik