July 30, 2008

I created the blog banner on my own!! First time!

I am quite happy with the way my blog looks now. It has a new banner I made on my own using GIMP, a freeware Mac OS based software. It took about 3 hours of playing around with the software before the simple banner was complete!

And I have also changed the code for top commentators. 'Anonymous' author of comments will not get counted ! . So you people better post with your name. I also figured out a way to change the color scheme for the blog in an easy manner. But I am quite satisfied with this color scheme overall. Also I have added an RSS feed from another blog which is completely about Guruji.  My schedule is also on the blog. Check it out!...
 
Did you check out the tabs below the banner. I added them today!. They take you to different categories of my articles or different websites based on what you click.

In a couple of days I shall be informing everyone about my blog. Till then I will spend more time setting it up.  I want a way to have more of my students and their stories too on the blog. Any suggestions are most welcome.

Its 2:15 in the night. Way past the time to goto sleep.Am very very hungry. Have been sitting on the blog making since 5 pm today. even missed my dinner. When I am on a computer I dont know where time flies. just my back hurts.!  There is nothing in the hotel room to eat. I drank some hot water a while ago. Will do the same again before hitting the bed.

Good night!
Love and Jai Gurudeva!
Ramnik

5 comments:

  1. Jai gurudev!!!

    bhaiyya Amrut here....just was inspecting your blog....meet u 2morrow morning ok gudnite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah the tabs are interesting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. it seems so good that we are interacting with our teacher as if we are with our friend,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic looks and design of the blog!!

    I visited this link of your blog several weeks ago, when there were some 3 posts... and Now its in full swing! wow!

    hmmm. Dinnerless times on blog and pc... I too missed my lunch today.. enjoying facebook facilities.
    May be one of the siddhies we can ask Guruji is to "the ability to create food" at any point of time, using anything that is around us! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this entrecard is also good.
    Yesterday I could place my entrecard in Bawa's blog by entrecard mechanism! we could publicize our blog on others' by means of an entrecard...

    ReplyDelete

Love. Jai Gurudeva!
Ramnik