March 3, 2008

My first Blog ever !

Yesterday Bawa banned me from using the mobile for 2 days due to excessive phone calls!
so today good old email was the only way to get in touch with friends and students. This gave rise to the idea of creating my blog for the first time and here I am!

Its fun:-). Its more like a daily dairy am sharing with the entire world! wow!
Today it was a day spent figuring out using Entourage as mac mail was not working on my macbook. Entourage looks cool, has more features but hangs and is erratic. I have moved back to Mail even before the day ends! I realised that the problem was not with Mail in the first place. It was the 55MB attachment that was not making my send mail work! Just got to know today that you cant send more than 10MB attachment with many free mail services!

I am sure there must be many who would have called, especially those who have got used to calling me almost daily;-). But am happy for my ears. They are well rested! CDMA technology seems to be more harmful to the ears! or maybe that just my perception. I use a Tata connection. 
This blogging thing seems addictive. I feeling like writing more and more! Lets see how long the fever stays!
Am eagerly waiting for my first DSLR, the Canon 400D!. It should arrive in india by 10th of this month! Ok am posting this now to see how it looks on my blog!
Hope you enjoyed my fresh free flowing unplanned friendly informal and happy style of writing! :-)

1 comment:

  1. this style of writing is what v,ok i ACTUALLY desire.this is simly wow
    go ahed!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love. Jai Gurudeva!
Ramnik